Knoxville Bar Association
Where attorneys grow, connect, and serve.
Membership Dues are $145-$195 per year and discounts are available for new, part-time, out-of-county, and government or nonprofit attorneys.
Be Where You Belong. Join the KBA.
The Knoxville Bar Association (KBA) is proud of the programs and services we offer our more than 1,900 members. KBA membership is open to attorneys, judges, and law students. Together, we serve as the collective voice of the legal profession in Knoxville. Membership to the KBA means having a sense of belonging that comes with benefits for your career, profession, and community.
**SPECIAL MEMBERSHIP OFFER**
Join NOW and cover Membership Dues through the end of 2022! The remainder of 2021 is FREE!
The KBA offers members access to:
- KBA Office offers a place you can relax or get some work done when not at your office.
- Sections and committees are included for no additional fee. Make contacts and learn not only about your practice area but take on a leadership role.
- Member discounts on a variety of products and services to help you achieve success and be more productive.
- CLE programs to give you the information and tools to be successful.
|YOUR PARTNER FOR GREATER PROFITABILITY
Discounts on products and services, unparalleled leadership and networking opportunities, and business-building referral programs to bring new clients in the door.
|YOUR PARTNER FOR
You make a difference. We make it easier. Connect your profession with your passion through pro bono and community service initiatives that touch the lives of our East Tennessee neighbors.
|YOUR PARTNER FOR
As East Tennessee's legal community continues to expand and change, staying connected and keeping abreast of important issues that affect your profession is paramount to your practice and serving your clients.
Click the categories below and explore how the KBA can enhance your law practice!
Have questions? We invite you to call (865) 522-6522 and speak with someone directly or feel free to email email@example.com and we will respond as soon as possible.
Joining is easy. Get started using one of 3 methods.
- Click one of the links above to use the online application through the website.
- Download the PDF Membership Application and mail it with your payment to KBA, P.O. Box 2027, Knoxville TN 37901-2027.
- Call the KBA Office at (865) 522-6522 and someone will enter your information and collect your credit card payment.
Once your application has been approved by the KBA Board of Governors, you will be sent a link to set-up a username and password to login to your MyKBA account and fill out your profile (practice areas, firm website, LinkedIn, twitter, etc.).