The KBA makes it easy to satisfy your CLE requirements.
Whether you want to register for a live (on-site) course or take an online program, the KBA CLE Catalog makes it easy. The links below permits you to search by course type (Live CLE or Online CLE ), course topic, type of CLE credit or by the program's title.
Professional development at the Knoxville Bar Association is a vital, evolving, interactive experience that fosters expert knowledge and practical, real-world skills. Our programming allows you to:
- Hear from leaders in the field on emerging issues.
- Engage in lively debate and discussion with peers.
- Establish connections and expand your professional network.
Our members help identify topics and choose program speakers. Because we value your time and commitment, we plan programs that deliver the most essential learning opportunities in the most efficient and effective manner.
Learn more about professional development opportunities available through the KBA:
- Spend your lunch hour learning and networking at the monthly Lunch & Learn on timely topics of interest to a broad variety of practice areas.
- Receive valuable member discounts on in-depth training through high-quality CLE programs.
- Benefit from member discounts for Section programming for our time-crunched practitioners.
- Expand your learning through the “Best Educated Bar” benefit which permits members to take online courses at no charge..
- Attend Practical Skills programs designed to help you expand your practice, build on an area of expertise or simply brush up on certain skills.
Ethics CLE Credit: If you are seeking Ethics & Professionalism CLE credit, please search for CLE programs that offer Dual CLE credit. The CLE Commission has modified the rule so that all Ethics & Professionalism hours are considered “dual” credit so can be applied to both Ethics and General CLE credit hours.
NOTE: Online registration for onsite CLE programs turns off 24 hours before each event. After that, call the KBA Office at (865) 522-6522 to check availability for walk-in registration. There is a $ 5.00 charge for registrations on the day of the program.
Cancellation/Refund Policy: Reservations cancelled less than 48 hours before the program are subject to the penalty of the entire amount. However, you may transfer your registration to another individual.
IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY: Please verify when you register for an online CLE course that you have not previously taken that same online program. Some of our online CLE courses have been approved for CLE credit for longer than one calendar year using the same course ID number. The CLE Commission will not approve CLE credit for the same course even if it is taken in a different calendar year.
My KBA: Want to make sure you have received CLE credit for a program you have attended? Go to your MyKBA profile located under the Member Resources of this website. Click on the MyKBA option to view a list of the KBA-sponsored CLE programs that you have attended and the amount of CLE or CME credit received for each. View current CLE credit hours with the CLE Commission at CLETN.com/AttorneyArea.asp.
CLE Season Pass: Start saving today with KBA CLE! The CLE Season Pass offers KBA members licensed within the last 5 years the opportunity to get all of their required CLE hours for just $ 300. Any live or online CLE program sponsored by the KBA is included in the Season Pass. Click here for more details...
For general questions concerning CLE click here....CLE FAQs