The KBA Attorneys’ Directory is an official publication of the Knoxville Bar Association.
Published each August, the KBA Attorneys’ Directory offers up-to-date contact information for all KBA members and also includes nonmembers who practice in Knoxville. The annual Attorneys’ Directory is one of the most treasured benefits of KBA membership!
Why do you need the KBA Attorneys' Directory?
This time-saving resource includes:
- Directory of Knoxville-area attorneys, including BPR numbers and e-mail addresses
- State and Federal Courts listing for all of the judges and clerks, PLUS the courts Inclement Weather Policies
- Arbitrators and mediators
- Beneficial attorney services for your law firm
- Firm listing section which permits you to easily locate all members from a particular law firm
- Areas of Practice listings and directory of Mentors
Receive Your Copy
One free copy of the directory has been reserved for each KBA member and additional copies are available for $20 if purchased by a KBA member. The Attorneys' Directory is mailed in September to members whose office is located outside of downtown Knoxville. If your office is outside of downtown Knoxville but you have three or more attorneys, we ask that you arrangements to pick up your copies at the KBA Office, which is located in the basement of the Supreme Court Building at 505 Main Street, Suite 50.
A copy of the data with all of the contact information for all of the attorneys and judges listed in the 2017 Attorneys’ Directory is available on CD-Rom.