- The Expo is for one day only. It is a short time away from your office, but long enough to take advantage of 13 educational sessions. CLE tracks include Conversations that Matter, Discussion on What's Keeping You Up at Night, and Technology & Practice Management. These educational tracks have been designed to offer inspiration, strategies and the tools necessary for lawyers to increase their likelihood of success.
- Free giveaways and door prizes! Thousands of dollars worth of gadgets, gizmos, luxury products and services donated generously by our sponsors, will leave in the hands of conference attendees.
- Build connections and network. With an all day pass for only $120, you can earn 5 hours of CLE, enjoy lunch with 25+ judges, and listen to Ashley Capps of AC Entertainment. If you pay for the All Day Pass, you will receive CLE handouts on a flash drive for all 13 CLE courses.
- You are a key to the success of your law firm. Get exposed to a broad spectrum of products and services from top vendors who are generously sponsoring this event. Who should attend? Private, in-house and government attorneys; judges and court personnel; law office staff and IT professionals are all encouraged to participate.
- Participate in conversations that matter. Learn about what the future holds for the legal profession by local and national speakers.
- Exhibitor Sponsorship Deadline: Friday, March 22, 2013
Guarantee your attendance at your preferred CLE program. Reserve your space today through the following registration options:
- Register Online securely with VISA or MasterCard.
- Download a registration form and mail a check to the KBA at P.O. Box 2027, Knoxville, TN 37901-2027.
Attendees will have the opportunity to secure general and dual CLE credit at this conference. You can customize your Expo experience by selecting the courses that will most benefit you and your law practice. Attendees can choose from 13 continuing legal education sessions offered in a lively, interactive atmosphere.
All Day Pass for Members
With an All Day Pass for $120, you can earn 5 hours of CLE, enjoy lunch with 25+ judges adn listen to Ashley Capps of AC Entertainment at the Judicial Roundtable Luncheon. If you pay for the All Day Pass, you will receive CLE handouts on a flash drive for all 13 CLE courses. The Expo features national speakers and CLE programming with candid roundtable discussions about topics that really matter.
Special for New Attorneys!
If you are a KBA member licensed in 2010, 2011 or 2012, attend the entire Expo for just $75.00 (a savings of $45)!
FREE Pass to the Exhibit Hall
The FREE Exhibit Hall will feature 25+ legal service providers who share in the goal of helping law firms face the future. Attendees are eligible to win lots of door prizes generously offered by our sponsors. The first 100 registrants will receive a free lunch compliments of The Trust Company.
Law Students Can Attend "Getting a Grip on Student Loans" with Heather Jarvis for FREE!
Law students are invited to attend a webcast of the "Getting a Grip on Student Loans" with speaker Heather Jarvis at no charge. Due to limited space at this program, a live webcast of the presentation will be available as overflow at the Expo.
Free Exhibit Hall Registration
Anyone affiliated with the local legal community is invited to attend the Expo to walk through the FREE Exhibit Hall. The Exhibit Hall will feature over twenty-five legal service providers who share in the goal of helping local law firms face the future. Free giveaways and door prize drawings will be held at 2:00 p.m. so make sure to visit the Exhibit Hall and enjoy lunch with us!
Please contact the KBA Office at (865) 522-6522.