Canned Food Drive - Over $25,000 Donated!!
Believe it or not, the Knoxville Bar was more generous this year than last year! Thanks to you, we met and exceeded the goals that we set. Sixteen firms participated and donated over 4,570 pounds of food and over $25,014.00, exceeding our goal of $25,000.00*.
Thank you so much to the following firms that participated:
Baker, Donelson, Bearman, Caldwell & Berkowitz
Butler, Vines & Babb, P.L.L.C.
Eldridge & Blakney, P.C.
Egerton, McAfee, Armistead & Davis, P.C.
Frantz, McConnell & Seymour, LLP
Hodges, Doughty & Carson, PLLC
Jones, Meadows & Wall, PLLC
Kramer Rayson LLP
Leitner, Williams, Dooley & Napolitan, PLLC
Lewis, Thomason, King, Krieg & Waldrop, P.C.
London & Amburn, P.C.
Paine, Tarwater, and Bickers, LLP
Pitts & Lake, P.C.
Sobieski, Messer & Associates, PLLC
Tarpy, Cox, Fleishman & Leveille, PLLC
Wagner, Myers & Sanger, P.C.
Woolf, McClane, Bright, Allen & Carpenter, PLLC
The results are in:
Most Total Raw Pounds:
1. Baker, Donelson, Bearman, Caldwell & Berkowitz (974 pounds)
2. Woolf, McClane, Bright, Allen & Carpenter, PLLC (305 pounds)
3. Tarpy, Cox, Fleishman & Leveille, PLLC (193 pounds)
Bonus Pounds Competition:
1. Kramer Rayson LLP (12,422 pounds)
2. Hodges Doughty & Carson, PLLC (7760 pounds)
3. Lewis, Thomason, King, Krieg & Waldrop, P.C. (7057.50 pounds)
Pounds per Attorney:
1. Wagner, Myers & Sanger, P.C. (461.54/attorney)
2. Kramer Rayson LLP (443.64/attorney)
3. London & Amburn, P.C. (376.67/attorney)
Thank you so much and we look forward to a successful competition again next year!
*Please note that the figures for the total pounds and money donated are doubled as Second Harvest is counting our donations in their annual Double Your Donation Day.
View photos from the Barristers Cornhole Tournament which was held on Thursday, October 24.