July 6-20, 2015: School Supplies Drive: Learn more about what's needed and where to drop off items!
2015 Events & Collection Drives to Mark on Your Calendar:
- All Year Long: Firms for Food. Your firm (attorneys, staff & their families) can volunteer one Saturday at Second Harvest Food Bank sorting food. Contact Heather for more information.
- April 6-20: Professional Clothing Drive
- May 11-25: Cell Phone Drive (benefitting the YWCA)
- July 6-20: School Supplies Drive
- Date TBD (Fall 2015): Corn Hole Tournament, in partnership with the Barristers Athletics Committee
- October 5-15: Bundle Up Knoxville Coat Drive
- November 2-16: Canned Food Drive
- December 7-21: Angel Tree Participation (Dates Subject to Change)
- Past events: Teddy Bear Drive in February - more than 200 teddy bears were donated!
View photos from the Barristers Cornhole Tournament which was held on Thursday, October 24.